CORONAVIRUS: ACCOMMODATION SECTOR HELP
SUGGESTED COMMUNICATION TO ACCOMMODATION GUESTS
You could provide a pre-check in questionnaire for your guests to keep on-hand for 30 days in case that guest becomes infectious and you can track who has cleaned the room and communicate with the guests regarding their journey.
Provide an in-room letter for your guests on arrival to communicate how you are managing COVID-19 at the property and how they may be able to help.
Download suggested letters below.
Clean and disinfect guidelines for properties from the USA Centre for Disease Control and Prevention:
Accommodation Sector Correspondence
- Accommodation Sector email – 18/03/2020
- Medical Information for guests - 19/03/2020
- Additional Suggestions to Government - 18/03/2020
- Ministerial Statement - 18/03/2020
- Sector Update - 26/03/2020
- Sector Update -24/03/2020 - Free Business Support | PayG Assistance | Webinar Series | Apprentice Wage Subsidy | CCIQ Contacts | Cashflow Assistance