Noosa Global Travel Planner 2020-2021 - advertise now
The Noosa Global Travel Planner is the essential travel trade resource to increase awareness of the Noosa brand globally and for Noosa to gain greater market share of international visitors.
Tourism Noosa produces this international planner to position Noosa as an enviable destination to the travel trade. The comprehensive guide will include a variety of international-ready products including:
- Tours and activities
- Attractions and experiences.
The guide will also be filled with useful travel information, destination information and an events calendar surrounded by stunning imagery.
The guide is used by Inbound Tour Operators (ITOs), wholesalers, retail travel agents and organisations such as Tourism Events Queensland to source tourism products to include in a range of initiatives including wholesale brochures, marketing campaigns, consumer newsletters, social media and PR and media opportunities globally.
EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST BELOW!
Noosa Global Travel Planner Distribution
The Global Planner is distributed in hard copy, electronically and available online as a digital e-book to:
- National and international trade shows and missions
- Visiting trade and media familiarisations
- Inbound tour operators, wholesalers and retail agents
- National/international Tourism and Events Queensland offices
- National/international Tourism Australia offices
- Other relative travel trade contacts
Tourism Noosa will use the following criteria to assess your suitability for inclusion in the Noosa Global Planner. Please note that while preferred, it is not a pre-requisite to meet all criteria, and all interested product are encouraged to apply.
- You must be a member of Tourism Noosa
- Your business is export ready with established commissionable/nett rate agreements. If you are unsure, please request a copy of the ‘Are you export ready?’ checklist from firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have 20% to 25% commission (or more) included in your rates.
- Your rates are set for the tourism calendar year for 2020-2021.
Deadline - Applications must be received by Thursday 5 March 2020
Book your place now in the Noosa Global Travel Planner 2020-2021
Please click on the download buttons on each image above to see an example of advertisement sizes.
*All prices per product advertisement and exclude GST.
Specifications and conditions: Tourism Noosa retains full editorial control of the publication content. Advertiser inclusion is based on eligibility criteria. All advertisements will be designed in line with Tourism Noosa's templated format. Images must be high resolution (300 dpi or 2-3MB).
For any questions, please contact email@example.com